Web of Science | Clarivate Analytics
|Web of Science|
Welcome to Web of Science!
To continue the registration process, please verify your email address by copying and pasting the following code in the text box on the registration page:
If you have received this email in error, you do not need to take any action to cancel the registration process. The email account will not be verified and you will not receive any further emails.
The Clarivate Analytics Team
WoS Registration Verification Code
Invalid verification code. Please try again.
After too many failed attempts, the verification code has expired. Please restart the registration process.
An error has occurred. Please try again later.
Please enter a verification code.
To access Web of Science personalization features, please sign in or register.
As a registered user, you can:
- Set a preference to start your session in a specific database or product
- Save searches in the Web of Science
- Save a Marked List to recall for later use
- Export up to 5000 records at one time
- Add references to your EndNote Library
- Automatically sign in every time you access Web of Science.
To save your settings for future sessions, please sign in or register.
To access your search history saved in the Web of Science, please sign in or register.
Saving your search history in the Web of Science lets you:
- Create e-mail alerts and RSS feeds from your saved search history
- Access your saved search history from any computer at your institution
- Open your saved search history directly from the Web of Science
To create or access your Citation Alerts, please sign in or register.
Creating Citation Alerts lets you:
- Add an article to your alerts from its full record page
- Access your selected articles from any computer at your institution
To create a Journal Alert, please sign in or register.
Creating Journal Alerts lets you:
- Access your selected journals from any computer at your institution
- Open the latest Table of Contents for your selected journals directly from the Web of Science
To create and access the EndNote Library, please sign in or register.
Creating an EndNote Library lets you:
- Add references to your EndNote Library directly from Web of Science
- Organize references into folders for access and use at any time
- Create formatted reference lists in a variety of publishing styles
- Access your EndNote Library from any computer at your institution
To access or register with ResearcherID.com, you must first sign in or register with the Web of Science.
After signing in or registering, reselect the link to proceed to ResearcherID.com.
To create an InCites dataset from search results in Web of Science, you must be signed into InCites.